Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bollywood Nice Movie Raazthriller ‘Raaz’


‘Raaz’ has been the Bhatt’s unequalled success and as the season of sequels continues, Bhatts too want the sequel of Raaz to be made. But neither the director nor the actors are aware of it.

Untitled-3.jpg

Vikram Bhatt says, “”I really don’t know. Right now I’m readying Red for release and editing my other film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi” and Bipasha says, “”This is the first time I’m hearing about it.” The only person who seems enthusiastic about the freshly heard news is Dino Morea and why not that’s the only success he has had in his whole career. The man says, “”Bhatt Saab has been talking about a sequel to Raaz. I don’t mind doing it, as long as the story is carried forward logically and interestingly. After all sequels are doing stupendously well. And Raaz was one of the biggest hits in recent times.” But looks like Mahesh Bhatt has got an entirely different plan for the sequel, “It’s Mohit Suri who directed my productions Zeher, Kalyug and Woh Lamhe who thought of the idea for the sequel. He’ll be directing Raaz 2″. Let’s wait and watch who walks away with the cake.

No comments: