Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sushmita Sen splits - with her house keeping staff!!!

sushmita sen house-keeping.jpgWonder when will people learn that servants are servants… they can’t possibly be treated like family members… oki I do agree to all the shit that my mom keeps telling me that they’re also human beings, they have their own feelings n blah blah… but however kind you are with them, they do need to be shown their place time and again!!!

Take Sushmita Sen for example… the poor babe had been too busy with her hectic shooting schedules I believe and her house-keeping staff was conveniently taking the advantage of that… they used to get unknown people to her house and do all sorts of stuff… and the moment she came to know of this, she fired almost her entire army of servants…

It actually was an army you know… EIGHT of them! I just wonder for what all had the ex-Miss Universe kept so many servants?!?!? It’s after all just she and her lil adopted daughter – Renee!

No comments: