Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day from BollywoodGossips.


Bollywood Stars have their own plans to celebrate Valentine's Day and here we have some of them for you:

Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai: 'I'll be attending the premiere of Jodhaa-Akbar in Delhi on Valentine's Day, but Abhishek will be with me. So no complaints.'

Priyanka Chopra: 'I don't believe you need a reason or a particular day to say you love someone. When you're in love every day is special.'

Bipasha Basu: 'We're going for a short trip to Cape Town. For the last three years on Valentine's Day John and I have been in different countries. I'm looking forward to this flash holiday.

Farhan Akhtar: 'Since I'm shooting for 'Rock On' it'll be a very routine Valetine's Day for me. But the night gets exciting when I get to see an intensely romantic film - 'Jodhaa-Akbar'. I want to see Mumbaikars bring back the secular spirit of the city on this day.'

Celina Jaitley: 'Though I'm working on Valentine's Day, I have a special show for the day on MTV for single people. I'll watch it and have a good laugh. My Valentine wish is to find true love.'

No comments: