Monday, April 7, 2008

Asha Bhosle not ready to forgive Himmesh

bhosle copy.jpg
Himmesh Reshammaiya must have made the biggest mistake of his life when he compared himself to R.D Burman ‘coz Asha Tai is in no mood to forgive him .

Recentley when Asha Bhosle was asked to give her take on reality shows she said, “I never watch any reality shows because I don’t have time and nor am I interested in watching a fake drama! The contestants act and dance more than displaying their singing talent! I don’t like all that. During our days, singers like me, Lata, Rafi, Kishore Kumar actually took efforts to learn Urdu just so that we can get our pronunciations right! Besides even established singers today don’t take any pains to actually understand the lyrics, language … anything! Just wearing a cap and singing is not singing!”

When quizzed if she was referring to Himmesh, the veteran singer said, “I don’t want to talk about this issue again. I guess I have already made my point.”

Himmesh had apologized to Asha Bhosle last year on the sets Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, where both Himmesh and Asha Bhossle were present as judges.

Ab Himmesh, Asha Tai ke gusse ka KARZZZ kaise chukaega?

No comments: