Monday, April 14, 2008

Bollywood Celebrities Celebrate Holi Festival

Here are few quotes from the top bollywood celebrities about their plans for this years Holi the festival of colours.

Amrita Rao
Amrita Rao: Nostalgic about Vrindavan
This Holi, in all possibility, I will be in Phuket. Unfortunately, last year I was shooting. However, I will never forget the time I had in Vrindavan where Holi is played with flowers and one is immersed up to the waist in water. It is simply divine and one is away from the artificial colours.

Riya Sen
Riya Sen: Let’s play Holi!
I am very fond of Holi. There are many Holi parties happening and since I am not working this year, I will probably go to one of them. I don’t really mind getting wet for Holi.

Malika Arora Khan
Maliaka Arora-Khan: Out of town
I am not going to be in town this Holi as we are planning to go to Dubai. Nevertheless, I prefer to stay away from playing.

Celina Jaitley
Celina Jaitley: Family friend and masti!
I will be celebrating with my parents and friends. Last year I had good fun with my friends, and I’m looking forward for the same this year as well.

Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone: Colour me right!
I have got a hectic schedule around Holi. But I am still not going to miss out on playing the festival of colours.

Amrita Arora
Amrita Arora: Holi is not for me!
I am not really fond of playing Holi. I do not like getting wet unless it’s in the bathroom. I really dislike that colour on my face and hair.

Kim Sharma
Kim Sharma: Moody girl
Whether I play Holi or not depends solely on my mood on that day. So there are no fixed plans as yet. Sometimes, I just go freak out, yet there are times when I remain stuck in the house. Holi is fun.

Ayesha Takia
Ayesha Takia: Scared about eggs!
Frankly speaking, I never play Holi. People throw all all sorts of weird things like eggs and oil paint and this really freaks me out.

Tulip Joshi
Tulip Joshi: Bhang and colours!
I will have some friends coming over home. We will have a nice dinner or maybe lunch, and of course colours and bhangs are included.

No comments: