Friday, April 25, 2008

Darsheel sings All I Need is to be free

Darsheel Safari is singing the hit song of TZP ‘All I need is to be free’ these days but his price is still a crore.

darsheel2_big.jpgDarsheel who has been busy walking down the ramp, endorsing energy drinks and comic books hates the paparazzi following him.

The child prodigy said, I hate going out as people chase me for photos, I hate it,” says Darsheel .”I hate it and I hope I don’t have to do this in my summer vacation.”

Darsheel also made it clear that his priority lies with his studies more than the movie offers he is getting these days, “Yeah but I am not doing anything now (movies) as I don’t want to miss school anymore.”

When asked to give a message to his fans, the young star cleverly quoted, “Hi, thank you and stop thinking that movies are everything. Studies are more important…”

No comments: