Friday, April 18, 2008

Mailaika and Arbaaz head towards splitsville

254375440_1548f5cf9b.jpg

The everlasting 10-year long marriage of Malaika Arora and Arbaaz Khan has finally come to an end. The couple who were looked upto for their wonderful marriage are seeking talaaq from each other.

Ala Kareena-Shahid style the hot couple are separating when they are starring in a Kannada film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ opposite each other.

Both Arbaaz and Malaika are tight lipped about their married life.

Arbaaz said, “It is my private life and I would not like to discuss it in public. Life is uncertain and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.”

When asked about the trouble in paradise Malaika kept mum, “It is too personal and I would like to keep quiet on this issue and I believe silence is golden.”

A source close to the couple said, “Malaika and Arbaaz have stopped communicating with each other completely. She is not even aware where Arbaaz is.”

Rumors are abuzz that Arbaaz is having an extra marital affair and has been living-in with his new love at his Bandra House and has separated from Malaika almost two weeks ago.

When quizzed about remarriage, Arbaaz said, “I don’t want to comment on my personal life or on Malaika. Why is the press so impatient? They will know whether I’m remarrying or not in due time. I will probably talk about it soon. At this moment I don’t want to say anything further.”

No comments: