Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rakhi's item is simply the best: Dia Mirza

Dia Mirza has been a lost and found case, as she gets back to tinsel town after a hiatus. As the ravishing Dia gets ready for some comic action with 'Krazzy 4', where she plays Arshad Warsi's beau, we get to talk to the lady on her role in the film..

Q.: You are appearing in "Krazzy 4" as a big surprise package. What would you like to say about that?
A.: (Smiling) Yeah, you are absolutely right. Actually, it was Jaydeep's idea to introduce me as the trump card at the end of the film. Previously, I have done few comedies, but working in "Krazzy 4" was something different.

It's much better than the so- called slapstick and sensitive comedies. You can call it social comedy. Hats off to Jaydeep's effort in depicting a good story with a cool comic touch!

Q.: There are three item numbers in the film. Don't you bite nails for missing any one of them?
A.: Not at all. I think, the director would have asked me to do so if there was any requirement. He didn't feel any such thing and I think it's perfect for the project.

Director's decision is always honorable in any film and it's my pleasure to respect Jaydeep's decision regarding "Krazzy 4".

Q.: Who, between Shahrukh and Hrithik, did you like most doing the item number?
A.: (Smiling) Rakhi Sawant's item number was the best amongst them. Truly speaking, I liked both Shahrukh and Hrithik's item numbers. And believe me, it's not my diplomatic response.

No comments: