Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sherlyn ‘Chopra’ signed in by Yash ‘Chopra’

Well, if you thought all Sherlyn Chopra could do was to give skin revealing photoshots and controversial comments, this one is for you. Miss Chopra has bagged in a role in a film under the prestigious Yash Raj banner with none other than . The film will be directed by debutante director Anurag Singh.

The film is a love triangle involving Rani Mukerji, Shahid Kapur and Sherlyn. Chopra will be seen at her seductive best and will have a lot of steamy scenes with Shahid.

Sherlyn, revealing as she is, reveals, “For me, this is just the beginning. Yes, I am a part of Anurag’s film but I still need to work much harder to get to the place where I really want to be right at the top. I have it in me to be a kick-ass Bollywood babe and I will do it.”

On working with Shahid Kapur and Rani Mukerji, Sherlyn says, “I just want to do this role to the best of my abilities and want them to start wondering how I can act with so much of finesse and ease. The director, Anurag Singh has told that he will be pitching me against them and that I have to be on par with their performances.”

Sherlyn Chopra has already been seen in small time flicks like ‘Raqeeb’, ‘Naughty Boy’ and ‘Red Swastik’. To be known that Yash Chopra was the one who launched Sherlyn’s debut album ‘Outrageous’. So, what do we call this, bonding between the Chopras!

Well guys whatever projects she grabbed from bollywood industry, we can’t ignore her past here “. We really wonder how can she be in such good movies with good producers or directors.
sherlyn chopra

sherlyn chopra

No comments: