Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lara is caught in a starry web

Lara Dutta’s penchant for collecting watches is well documented by now. “It might seem like an obsession but it’s just an ecstatic feeling of owning that dream watch and now I feel that I have had too many of those dreams. I have watches from all over the world whether it be a designer one or an antique one and I still pick up one whenever I get the chance,” smiles Lara.

The ex-miss Universe has also launched her website recently and is very excited about it “I’ve launched my personal web site to be in touch with my fans globally. It has all the latest news and pictures of me and my fans can read and interact with me through it. It’s a great medium,” she says.

On the films she is doing this year, Lara says, “Last year had its ups and downs but it has taught me some really valuable lessons in life too. I’ve some great work coming up this year that I’m really looking forward to. I have another comedy film with Govinda Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai with B.R. Films and then a big action flick Blue with Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt and Zayed Khan! I’m excited to be back doing some action! Though I’ve enjoyed comedy, I have missed being part of other genres.”

No comments: