Friday, July 18, 2008

Rakhi Sawant gets Aamir Khan and Vidya Balan on her show!

She is a small town girl carving her way in this big, bad world of Bollywood. She has a large number of fans who love her and an equally large number of people who cant get enough of criticizing her.

Love her or hate her! This is Rakhi Sawant who is already making stirs this time with her talk show. Rakhi has managed big shots Aamir Khan and Vidya Balan for her opening episodes and guess what! Vidya just can’t stop praising this item girl.

“I really like Rakhi for the way she has made a place for herself. No one else is quite like her. She has marketed herself as an extremely unique entity. I think it’s truly admirable. She conducted the interview straight and simple. There was none of the flamboyance associated with her. And that really surprised me,” said Vidya.

Talking about the show Vidya said, “Rakhi recorded with me and Aamir. I finished my episode with her and then Aamir came in. I think he will be her guest on her first episode. And I’m on her second episode.”

Though Aamir, Vidya and Rakhi may seem poles apart, but hats off to Rakhi Sawant’s show that brought these opposite poles together!

rakhi sawant show

rakhi sawant show

rakhi sawant show

No comments: