Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bollywood Actress One more blogger: This time Pooja Bedi

Blogging is the latest fad in Bollywood these days. After Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, and Ajay Devgan, it is now seductress Pooja Bedi to join the band wagon of bloggers. If her all too frank, bold and bindaas remarks and statements have not made her IN-famous enough, the Bedi girl intends to share more of her experiences, thoughts, and opinions and reveal her real side to her fans via the blog. “This blog is my way of saying there’s a lot more to me than just a sum of all the parts people tend to gossip about. I am what I am and through this blog, you will get to know the real me,” said Pooja in a message posted on www.poojablogs.blogspot.com. In one of her posts she alos said that different people have different perceptions about a person, based on what they hear or read about them. Not to say, her blog has already started getting responses from her fans.

pooja bedi

No comments: