Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prachi Desai to do her next with the Bhatts

She was at the epitome of her career on the small screen as the hot favourite bahu ‘Bani’ in ‘Kasam Se’ when she said adieu to the smaller screen and took a jump to the bigger screen. And it was not a wrong decision for Prachi Desai after all. Her performance in ‘Rock On’ has received rave reviews and Prachi has already signed her next with Vishesh Films for their next project titled ‘Jashn’, where she is paired opposite Adhyayan Suman.

Chirpy as ever, Prachi confirmed this news saying, “Yes, I am doing Jashn with the Bhatts. I have Adhyayan as my co-star. The film is directed by Raksha and Hasain (who earlier directed The Train).I was signed for this film before Rock On released. I can’t disclose much at this point of time about the film or my role. All I can say is that I am excited to do the film.”

Seems this newbie is here to stay!

prachi desai

No comments: