Saturday, October 4, 2008

Adah Sharma speaks about herself

Since the time Adah Sharma got a break in Vikram Bhatt’s ‘1920’ there have been weird rumours about her and Vikram Bhatt too, but Adah laughs all of them off. The first rumour was that Adah is short of hearing and one had to repeat things for her as she could not get things in one go.

Brushing aside this unpleasant rumour, Adah added, “Rumors were that Vikram Bhatt had picked me up from a deaf school and gave me a role in his movie. Bollywood is not that pleasant also. I have hardly done a movie and I get to hear all this. ”

Talking about another such rumour, Adah said, “I heard that one day Vikram Bhatt had smashed a bottle on my head and I had to be rushed to the hospital. The best part is that it was rumored that I lost all my hair in that incident”.

Later, feeling hurt about such baseless rumours, Adah added, “I don’t want to clarify anything. I want to concentrate on better things in life, and most important of all; my career”.

Well, there is yet another aspect of Adah’s personality which is yet unknown. The gorgeous lady has really crazy desires.

“Whenever I watch the performers in circus I feel like aping them. Once when I saw a man climbing a coconut tree I felt that even I should learn the same.

Since my childhood I had a desire to write with both my right and left hand and I am practicing it since 6-7 months. I hope within next 2-3 weeks my desire is fulfilled,” speaks Adah Sharma.

adah sharma

adah sharma

No comments: