Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Michelle want to work with SRK

The ultimate desire of Michelle Yeoh is to pair with India’s romantic idol King Khan. Actress Michelle Yeoh is best known for acting in multiple-Oscar winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Bond film DieAnother Day.

“I know Shah Rukh Khan is quite famous in India and I would love to star opposite him. But unfortunately no calls yet. But, yes I wish I could get to work with him as a lead actress, be it a Hollywood or Indian film,” says Yeoh. This Asian actress is a Bollywood fan too. “I am an Asian and I like Indian films a lot. Have seen a couple of them in subtitles,” said Yeoh.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/michelle-yeoh/pictures/michelle-yeoh-picture-2.jpg

Michelle Yeoh stars opposite Vin Diesel in Babylon A D, which is set against the backdrop of not-too- distant future where much of the planet is in a war zone left by nuclear meltdowns. In the film, Diesel is playing the character of a mercenary, who is assigned to smuggle a young woman Aurora (Melanie Thierry) from a convent in Kazakhstan to New York City with Sister Rebeka (Michell Yeoh) as Aurora’s guardian.

The actress is not ready to reveal much about her future plans though. “There are 4-5 untitled projects in queue. Well 2009 might see a couple of biggies. I am keeping my fingers crossed. But I am very much concerned about Babylon A D’s success in India,” she says.

No comments: