Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tanushree in News for Two Different Reasons

Tanushree Dutta has got into news for an apparently bad reason as well as good cause. First, she filed a case of sexual harassment against Nana Patekar and also made charges against the director of Saas Bahu aur Sensex for unnecessarily troubling her on the sets of the movie. On the other front in a Breast Cancer awareness month of October, she is ready to contribute for the good cause. As she said, “I have seen a close friend who has survived this dreadful disease and since then I have been an avid supporter of this cause. I don’t pick up one day in the whole month to promote awareness, but go all out and spread the word throughout the month. I usually sport the pink ribbon as well. I wish every woman gets access to the right diagnosis and treatment and doesn’t have to suffer.”

tanushree dutta

tanushree dutta

No comments: