Sunday, November 30, 2008

I didn't mind Abhishek kissing John: Aishwarya Bachan

http://incubusfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/nhi20080816a.jpg
The green-eyed beauty who was in town to launch the Longines watch collection said she did not mind the kissing scene between hubby Abhishek and John Abraham.

Presently shooting for Mani Ratnam’s Ravana with hubby Abhishek in Kerala’s feisty forests, Aishwariya Rai Bachchan recently flew to Mumbai for a day. One to be with her dad, retired Merchant Navy Officer Krishna Raj on his 70th birthday and secondly, being brand ambassador of Longines watches she was to introduce their new collection.

http://www.extramirchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/aishwarya_rai_maniratnam.jpg

Dressed in a Cinderella-like white-and-black gown the beauty looked fresh despite performing her wifely duties and going about her hectic work schedule. Aishwariya is looking forward to the release of her Hollywood flick Pink Panther, is working on Shankar’s Robot and Mani’s Ravan (working title) and reveals that she is in discussion with Vipul Amrutlal Shah and Sanjay Leela Bhansali for their forthcoming ventures.

“The keyword is time management and I say it’s all about managing it and not questioning it! I learnt this a long-time back when I would always chalk-out a schedule for myself depending on how much I could fit in,” gushes the beauty.

She reacts with a grin when asked why she did not do Dostana and what was her reaction to Abhishek’s kissing scene with John Abraham in the film. “That’s okay, it was part of the film,” she replies coolly, “I’d have accepted 'Dostana', but it was my first offer immediately after marriage. Since the focus was on the chemistry between Abhishek and John and not on a love story, my presence would have taken that away from them.”

She concedes that both Abhishek and she are always attracted by films which give them a chance to experiment with their looks and characters. And she wants to give the audiences a different Aishwarya every time.

“Not that I plan my moves, as something great always comes along. Like the role I play in Ravan is something completely different from what I did in Mani Sir’s Iruvar and then Guru.”

As for the kind of endorsements she likes to do, the former Miss world smiles, “The product and campaign should be simple and understated and something that complements my personality.”

No comments: