Friday, November 21, 2008

Rakhi dumps Abhishek

jodi3a.jpg

jodi3a.jpg
Rakhi Sawant has dumped her media hungry dancer boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi for good. Although she broke up with him but did not tom tom it and now when things are getting out of hand for her, she has finally decided to reveal the truth.

She says, “People are not aware of the fact that I have broken up with Abhishek. It just happened.”

Rakhi adds, “Merely two days before Valentine’s Day he left me and just said ‘I’m going because I don’t want you anymore.” But then on Valentine’s Day he came back to me with flowers along with the media. “I was shocked because he got the media, so I slapped him in front of them.”

When asked whether she will forgive her boyfriend this time, she says, “I forgave him the last time. No more chances for him. I would look around for maybe some business tycoon.”

Both are media hungry drama King and Queen , they should’ve stuck together.

No comments: