Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A grand reception for Raj-Shilpa at the House of Commons

They got married two months back. They had a long honeymoon at the Bahamas and yet an extended one at the yacht, but the celebrations do not end year for the celebrity couple- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra.
A grand reception was hosted at the House of Commons in London for the couple by a star struck British MP Kieth Vaz. “We are celebrating our wedding and the honeymoon just continues. I am very happy,” an elated Shilpa said adding that looking at the kind of enjoyment they are having, she should have gotten “married earlier”.

Speaking from London, Shilpa said, “I don’t know why I didn’t get married earlier! Marriage is wonderful when the man whom you marry is good, and mine is wonderful! Touch wood, I’m loving every minute of the marriage.”

Shilpa had informed about this reception much earlier saying, “The House of Commons reception is being thrown for Raj and me by British MP Keith Vaz who’s a dear friend of ours.”
Shilpa also added that she is eager to get back to Mumbai on Jan 8. “I’m missing Mumbai and can’t wait to get back.”

No comments: