Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lara Dutta is a compulsive shop alcoholic

Even though her last release ‘Blue’ could not create magic at the box-office, Lara Dutta was much appreciated for her new lean and fit look. The actress is once again in media limelight as her forthcoming ‘Housefull’ is set to hit the screens. This months Lara Dutta exudes beauty and sensuousness on the cover of Vogue India (March 2010). Wearing an ice-blue hip-hugging silk skirt and a cream cardigan with plunging neckline, Dutta looks as ravishing as ever.
For those who want to know more about the beauty, there is an article in the mag where Lara says, “I need therapy when it comes to shopping. I have no rules. My friends call me a compulsive shop alcoholic and joke that I can find arm loads to buy even at the paanwalla.
Check out Lara Dutta with her mesmerizing look on Vogue!

No comments: