Friday, September 16, 2011

Shazahn Padamsee in the photoshoot for Reebok, Easytone

23 year old Bollywood Actor Shazahn Padamsee, who will next be seen in the multi starrer Housefull 2, has been chosen as the new face of Reebok, Easytone.

“I actually feel the pressure on my calf muscles when I wear Easytones and it’s a great feeling” says Padamsee. “It gives me a signal that my muscles are working out. And EasyTone Apparel is fantastic – its hugs my upper body, helps me better my body posture and strengthen & tone muscles without any extra effort from my side. I try wearing it on the sets all the time – makes me feel less guilty incase I have skipped my morning gym” she adds.

Talking about the new creation, Mr. Sajid Shamim, Brand Director, Reebok India, said: “Reebok has a heritage of developing leading fitness technologies, from The Pump to ZigTech and EasyTone Shoes and continues this legacy of innovation with EasyTone Apparel. With EasyTone Apparel, Reebok is leading and expanding the toning category, as it has already done with the introduction of RunTone and TrainTone, creating fashionable tops and bottoms designed to help deliver toning benefits while people move”.

Check out Shazahn as she oozes sensuality in the photoshoot for Reebok, Easytone………..
shazahn padamsee
shazahn padamseeshazahn padamsee

No comments: