Monday, April 14, 2008

Sherlyn to romance Shahid Kapoor!

wire photo

The Bindaas Babe Sherlyn Chopra who was seen stunning the audience with her 'Outrageous' performance will soon amaze you again. No not with any groovy dance number but with her mind-blowing performance in one of India's most prized production house's film.

Yes, you heard it right; the effervescent Babe Sherlyn has bagged a meaty role in a Yash Raj Films' production opposite none other than the young gun Shahid Kapoor. A Yash Raj spokesperson confirmed, "Yes, Sherlyn has been signed by Yash Raj to star in a film by Anurag Singh." The film is a love triangle involving Rani Mukherjee, Shahid Kapoor and Sherlyn Chopra. She will be seen romancing and seducing the ever-charming Shahid. Apparently it was Yash Chopra who wanted to sign her as she has been in their good books ever since he saw her performance in Red Swastik. A section of the press has gone to the extent of mentioning that Mr. Chopra was the one who had seen her earlier and stated that she would go too far in her career. Earlier she had done a few films but it was during Red Swastik that she caught the attention of Yash Chopra.

When asked about her reaction after having a prestigious film in her kitty, she promptly replied, "Yes you are right, now I am a part of the film. It feels really good to get associated with such a big banner in the very onset of one's career. I was very confident that my hard work would pay me off. And now I'll work harder to prove myself and showcase the best of my abilities."

Is she planning for any special preparations for the role, she added, "Nothing special or extraordinary but yes I am soon going to start attending workshops where there are different sessions on acting. I'll undergo training sessions, test shoots that will help me playing my character well. Right now my costumes are also getting designed."

About the role, she says, "Right now I can't speak about it much in detail. But yes when the time is right I will definitely talk about the same. Why would I want to hide it? It's a role to die for. Only thing is, I can tell you it will enhance my level to the next level from the 'Outrageous' one. A complete brand new look has been planned for me. I was always keen to work with YRF. I desire to have a multiple film contract with them."

No comments: