So is Vidya Balan finally decided to stop playing coy and admit she actually has a boyfriend? Well it certainly looks like this from her recent interview to Subhash K Jha.

“The other evening I went to watch Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak perform Dear Liar at Prithvi theatre.” On being asked who accompanied her, she chuckles, “Ah, it was friend whose name begins with ‘S’. I’m not saying any more than that!”

“I don’t deny that Shahid is a very close friend. For the first time, I’ve worked with a co-star who’s actually closer to me by way of age, experience and temperament. We were together for two months in Toronto shooting Aziz Mirza’s Kismat Connection and we really got along well. I found him very calm and intelligent. I think we’re alike in many ways. I really enjoyed working with him. And I would love to do more films with him.”