Saturday, October 11, 2008

Karisma Promises to Be A Fair Judge

Karisma Kapoor ready to have Star One’s TRPs soaring… who wouldn’t tune in to watch one of the sexiest actresses of Bollywood judge the dance show.

karisma-kapoor-nachbaliye.jpg

It was quite a news when we heard Lolo has taken up Nach Baliye. People speculated that Karisma wanted to get back her popularity before she makes a Bollywood comeback. But Lolo says,

“I am back, but this is not my comeback. Everyone is doing television, so why not me? I have been a dancer all my life but this is the first time that I will be judging others on their dancing skills. People used to judge me until now but now, I will be judging them,” she says.
Quite a few of Karisma’s contemporaries like Raveena Tandon and Sonali Bendre have taken to television reality shows as judges, perhaps that gave Karisma to give a nod to the offer.

“I do not believe in herd mentality. Yes, there are numerous shows mushrooming, but if a reality show had come to me earlier, I wouldn’t have considered it. The timing had to be right,” she explains.

And how does she plan to go about judging -

I am expecting good performances and great chemistry from the couples. I hope to bring my knowledge of dance to the contestants. I will be encouraging and fair. All three [judges] of us will be honest with the participants when it comes to giving marks.

No comments: