Friday, September 16, 2011

Mallika Sherawat accepts Kamaal R Khan’s challenge

Kamaal R Khan made news for his arrogance and rude behavior as the Big Boss house inmate. Now, the self proclaimed famous and talented actor and filmmaker has made a huge offer to our desi bombshell Mallika Sherawat. Apparently, KRK plans to make a film and wants Mallika to play the lead for which he has offered a lucrative 2 crores as the remuneration. He wants John Abraham as the male lead and the female lead is the role of a girl who flirts with many men at the same time.

“If you will do my film I shall pay you 2 cr and if the film will not be super hit then I shall pay you 5 cr as fine,” KRK sent the tweet to Mallika adding, “I challenge you that one day you will accept my offer.”

“Why did I offer film to John and Malika? According to script I need a man who is good boyfriend and a female who is having 3 boyfriends,” KRK wrote on his Twitter page.

“Malika ji is very open minded girl she doesn’t mind to have many boyfriends so people will accept her in that character easily,” he added.

As for our Miss Sherawat, not being the one to be scared of challenges, Mallika has accepted the offer. “@kamaalrkhan the challenge is on! ;)” she responded.
mallika bikini

No comments: