Friday, September 16, 2011

Poonam Pandey promises to keep up her promise!!

If you thought that her leaked MMS had in any way perturbed her, let us tell you that bikini model Poonam Pandey admits that she likes being in spotlight and loves the fact that people download her photos.  About the video she says, “It was not fake. Someone shot it during a photoshoot. I actually want to meet that person, because I liked that video. I love it when people download my photos.”

Poonam caught the limelight when she promised to strip down if India won the World Cup but chickened out at the last moment. However, the girl assures that she would keep up her promise. “I wont wait for another four years for another Indian WC victory,” she laughs and adds, “I have a surprise in store for my fans and I will keep up my promise. I’ve told them on a social netwroking site that I’ve already stripped 50 per cent. The rest will happen soon.”

The loud mouthed girl says that she has had numerous Bollywood offers since her claim. “I turned down 31 offers in the last 45 days!!”

Not that we believe all that she says!!
poonam pandey stripper

No comments: